If you like adventure at sea and playing the ‘ukulele, than this is for you. 1 week of beautiful scenery, ‘ukulele playing and ‘ono kine foods, than this is a cruise that you won’t want to miss!
‘Ukulele Festival at Sea
Enjoy a leisurely 7-day voyage along the Alaskan coast round trip from Seattle on board the incredible Golden Princess®. Plus, combine this wonderful cruise with the exciting music of the ‘ukulele.
Our two special hosts, Sarah and Craig, will bring the magic of their ‘ukulele skills on the ship to work directly with you. Not only will you have the opportunity to interact with these ‘ukulele experts throughout the cruise, there will be special events, like workshops, lessons, jams, and a mini concert.
Exclusive ‘Ukulele Activities:
- Group Cocktail Party
- Three Beginner Classes
Three Intermediate Classes
Right Hand Lessons by Sarah Maisel
Hawaiian Music Lesson
Chord Melody Workshop
Four Strum A-longs and Jams
Workshop / Lesson reviews Q/A Sessions
Under the Stars Concert (weather permitting)
Private Lessons Available.
Optional Pre-Cruise ‘Ukulele Experience:
- One night hotel stay in Seattle (3-4 star hotel)
- Sites of Seattle tour including Pikes Market, Seattle Space Needle, Ballard Locks, China town, Pioneer Square, and much, much more
Transfer from the airport to the hotel and from the hotel to the ship
- From $1,347 for an Inside Stateroom
- From $1,447 for an Obstructed Oceanview Stateroom
- From $1,847 for a Oceanview Stateroom
From $2,297 for a Balcony Stateroom
From $2,547 for a Mini-Suite